IAT-339: 10 The Coding Quiz — A slide deck
The Coding Quiz
Covered this week:
- The Coding Quiz
- CSS Animation
Lecture slides will be made available on the day of the lecture.
- You will have only fifty minutes to complete the quiz. Keep an eye on the time due, as late submissions receive a zero.
- This quiz is closed book, meaning there is no use of external resources of any sort. No exceptions.
- Any talking, texting, messaging, paging, or secret-tiny bluetooth resulting in communications with friends or classmates will result in a grade of zero. No exceptions.
- Please answer any questions in full sentences.
You have 30 minutes.
Worth 7/10 marks, you will now have 30 minutes to propose approaches to replicating the given layout.
Present as clearly as possible all the different means through which you believe this layout could be replicated.
You have 15 minutes.
Worth 3/10 marks, you will now have 15 minutes to annotate an approach. Indicate your proposed means of replicating the design.
- Office hours — Mondays from 8:30-9:20am and Thursdays from 8:30-9:20am at the Surrey campus mezzanine.